Monday, June 13, 2011

Let's Go YANKEES!!!






It's not often you get to take you kids to see a major league ball game, especially if your home team is the NEW YORK YANKEES!!! The cost is usually the deciding factor whether or not you watch the game from the comfort of your home or from the actual stadium. Well, let's just say that someone very special, my late Grandfather, made it possible for me to take my kids to a Yankee game with all the bells and whistles. It was the first time my boys have seen the new stadium and it was a GREAT day!!!! Jeter is now only 7 hits away from hitting 3000 and we got to see two of the hits that have gotten him ever closer. The weather cooperated and the boys, Pete and I had an amazing day together! To sweeten the pot, the Yankees won 9-1 against the Cleveland Indians!!! Thanks Grandpa! We love you and miss you even more!! xoxox






No comments: